JOB CODE: MKT
DRCOM Asia - Oct-17
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing executive to help drive our company strategic communication plan.
As a marketing executive, you will have the opportunity to help prepare and execute our company strategic communication plan. This plan will focus on the Drcom brand, addressing two important areas: internal communication and external communication.
- Internal communication is about creating and promoting a positive, productive workforce.
- External communication is about the messages directed to outside audiences, with a goal of increasing visibility, enhancing reputation, and influencing perception.
- Create content for our website and other communication channels
- Follow-up with our company social media activities
- Gather, formalize and organize intranet content
- Coordinate internal communication channels
- Organize internal and external events and team workshops
- Help develop new and innovative ways of a targeted and integrated communication
- Create illustrative presentations to present Drcom core fields of action
- Collaborate with other internal departments and external agencies
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications
- Minimum level of education required: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Communications/Business/Management
- Work experience/previous internships in Marketing
- Communications area preferable
- Passionate marketing industry and innovative communication
- Creative, self-driven and results-oriented
- Enjoys working in a multicultural, fast-paced, dynamic environment
3rd Floor, ANNA Building, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam